First Officer - 1900
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, Service with a Smile. Our success is due to our people, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
We are currently recruiting for a First Officer - 1900 for our St. John’s, NL base.Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- 800 hours total flight time
- 300 hours Multi Engine
- 100 hours PIC
- Valid IATRA exam or ATPL Exams
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability supporting and enhancing safety initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent ability adapting to change
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates may send their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department referencing “First Officer – 1900”.
Human Resources DepartmentPAL Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.