Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic
PAL Aviation Services’ friendly and experienced team provides an unparalleled service to all clients and crews. Our operation boasts the largest Fixed Base Operation ramp and hangarage available and on-site refueling and de-icing.
We are currently looking for a temporary Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic for our St. John’s, NL base.Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintenance to all makes of heavy equipment
- Field service as well as shop service for our equipment
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting and repair of all our equipment
- Experience and/or certification in a vehicle maintenance or ground equipment background preferred
- Previous experience working with aviation related equipment would be considered an asset
- Must be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
Interested candidates may send their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department referencing “Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic - YYT”
Human Resources Department PAL Aviation Services Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: palaviationservices.com
PAL Aviation Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
PAL Aviation Services is in a joint venture with PAL Airlines