Training Administrator (Maternity Leave Contract)
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing our Customers with reliable on-time performance, memorable travel experiences, and Outstanding Customer Service. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, take pride and ownership in what you do and have exceptional administration skills then we want you on our training team!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking a Training Administrator to join our team in St. John’s, NL. This position is a maternity leave contract.
- Manages all data within the TMS system;
- Produces and distributes training reports for all company required training programs at required intervals (as applicable per division);
- Provides assistance to divisional management as directed by the Standards Manager in the updating and coordinating of company training programs;
- Coordinates training department equipment;
- Coordinates training facilities as required;
- Maintains training library;
- Liaisons with training coordinators;
- Activates online training;
- Document control;
- Requests extensions;
- On / Off Boarding;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Completion of an Office Administration Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Proficiency in data entry;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and experience in use of multi-media programs;
- Knowledge of and experience in administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Experience in an airline operations background would be an asset;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
Interested candidates may send their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department referencing “Training Administrator”.PAL Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: email@example.com
PAL Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.