Ramp/Cargo Attendant - Part Time (Innu Mikun Airlines)
At Innu Mikun Airlines we believe that great business is built by great people. Everything we do is done with pride and dedication. We are driven by innovation and proud to be a successful, rapidly growing, well established, company. We ensure our employees enjoy challenging careers and assignments with the best opportunities.
Innu Mikun Airlines is currently seeking part time Ramp Attendants/Cargo Agents to join our team in Goose Bay, NL.
- To load/unload all PAL Airlines / Charter / contracted aircraft in accordance with the loading / unloading instructions contained within the Ground Handling manual
- Ensure appropriate equipment is available to facilitate the offloading and loading of passengers and cargo
- Complete the daily inspection of all ground handling equipment
- Work in a safe and professional manner in accordance with H&S
- Report unsafe working areas/practices
- Report injury or illness immediately to the Lead ramp/supervisor
- To maintain the occurrence log on a daily basis annotating all relevant information regarding aircraft delays, equipment serviceability etc.
- Comply with the relevant Health and Safety at Work act
- Communicate with customers to determine needs
- Provide internal and external customer support
- Process cargo for shipping based on customer needs
- Perform pick-up and delivery of cargo as required
- Perform general office duties as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
- Must be flexible to pick up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage
- Must have a clean certificate of conduct, and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Valid Driver’s License, with clean Driver's Abstract
- Ability to lift weight handling up to 50lbs
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work with others
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Ramp Attendant - YYR - Part Time.”
Human Resources DepartmentInnu Mikun Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: email@example.com
Innu Mikun Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innu Mikun Airlines is operated by PAL Airlines