At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, Service with a Smile. Our success is due to our people, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking a temporary Ramp Attendant to join our team in Deer Lake, NL.
- To load/unload all of PAL Airlines/Charter;
- Ensure appropriate equipment is available to facilitate the off load and on load of passengers and cargo;
- Cabin Grooming as and when required;
- Complete daily inspection of all ground handling equipment;
- Completion of required paperwork;
- Marshalling aircraft in and out of the ramp area safely;
- Accept and handle cargo at the cargo counter;
- Must be flexible to pick up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage;
- Must have a clean certificate of conduct, and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;
- Valid Driver’s License, with clean Driver's Abstract;
- Ability to lift weight handling up to 50lbs;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills;
- Ability to work with others.
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Ramp Attendant - YDF.”
Human Resources Department PAL Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.