Logistics Charter Coordinator
Through a historic agreement between the Innu and Inuit of Labrador, together with PAL Airlines, Air Borealis is an airline all can take great pride in. As a company, we have a deep respect and connection to the community, to the environment and to the people of the North. And we take our corporate responsibility to provide sustainable air transportation, and the highest level of customer service, to heart.
Air Borealis is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Logistics Charter Coordinator position in Goose Bay, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all charter activity sales, billing, and logistics;
- Act as point of contact for booking charters and maintain and update charter contact list;
- Identify and call qualified clients;
- Build and maintain a database of clients;
- Communicate with clients daily; provide accurate charter pricing and quotes; accommodate charter reservations request to meet the client’s needs; answer all client questions and concerns professionally and accurately;
- Respond to calls and emails in a timely and professional manner;
- Act as a liaison between clients and operations, communicating the needs of all charter activity to the correct department;
- Communicate Logistical issues with management team;
- Ensure charter clients are billed accurately and in designated timeframe;
- Work with multiple departments to ensure the most cost effective and efficient service;
- Assist with all other functional aspects of daily charter operations;
- Ensure that all pertinent charter documentation is received and filed;
- Provide administrative support;
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in aviation.
- Possess a high level of professionalism and dedication to customer service excellence;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Products;
- Embrace personal accountability and responsibility;
- Must possess strong organization and decision making skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while prioritizing and managing tight deadlines;
- Ability to work shift work, evening and weekends as well as on call;
- Knowledge of Labrador and Quebec North Shore region would be an asset;
- Bilingual would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualified individuals can apply online via:https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=PROVAIR&jobId=196053&lang=en_CA&source=CC3
Air Borealis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.