If you are interested in a dynamic career with a growing organization that values its employees as assets and its customers as guests, we want to hear from you! Provincial Airlines provides a scheduled airline service that currently serves destinations in Atlantic Canada with a fleet of Dash and SAAB aircraft. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
Everything we do is done with pride, dedication and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Provincial Airlines is currently seeking Flight Attendants to join our base in St. John’s.
As a Flight Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring the in-flight safety and service of all passengers on board in accordance with Transport Canada and Air Operator’s Standards.
• Completion of the Fight Attendant Academy or the In-flight Instruction Online Training Program – CT201 prior to employment;
• Ability to fluently speak both French and English;
• Strong commitment skills and exceptional customer service;
• Must be at least 19 years of age to meet Canadian Liquor legislation;
• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
Interested candidates may send their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department referencing “Flight Attendant”.
Human Resources Department
Hangar #4, St. John’s International Airport
P.O. Box 29030
St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5
Provincial Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.