Customer Service Representative - Cargo
At Innu Mikun Airlines we believe that great business is built by great people. Everything we do is done with pride and dedication. We are driven by innovation and proud to be a successful, rapidly growing, well established, company. We ensure our employees enjoy challenging careers and assignments with the best opportunities.
Innu Mikun Airlines is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for the Cargo Department to join our team in Goose Bay, NL.
- Checking in customers
- Accepting small freight and handling cargo and baggage
- Post Batches for Cargo
- Enter waybills
- Enter received freight
- Other Duties assigned
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast paced customer service environment
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct
- Ability to work flexible hours
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “CSR – Cargo - YYR.”
Human Resources Department Innu Mikun Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Innu Mikun Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innu Mikun Airlines is operated by PAL Airlines