CSR - YDP
Through a historic agreement between the Innu and Inuit of Labrador, together with PAL Airlines, Air Borealis is an airline all can take great pride in. As a company, we have a deep respect and connection to the community, to the environment, and to the people of the North. And we take our corporate responsibility to provide sustainable air transportation, and the highest level of customer service, to heart.
Air Borealis is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Customer Service Representative position in Nain, NLDuties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers through all phases of their booking, flight check-in and aircraft boarding and de planning processes in accordance to our customer service policies, company procedures and safety and regulatory processes;
- Responsible for the safe movement of our passengers to and from our aircrafts and to provide any extra assistance when required;
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers;
- Working with the Air Borealis team on developing new customer service initiatives and ideas;
- Administration duties and reporting in relation to the operations of Air Borealis scheduled and charter flights;
- Work closely with all departments of Air Borealis to ensure our customers’ experience is an enjoyable one from origin to destination.
- Other related duties as required.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing customer service in a fast pace environment;
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills;
- Must exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills as well as excellent problem solving skills as this position requires on the spot decision making;
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Must be able to obtain a clear Record of Conduct.
Air Borealis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.