Through a historic agreement between the Innu and Inuit of Labrador, together with PAL Airlines, Air Borealis is an airline all can take great pride in. As a company, we have a deep respect and connection to the community, to the environment and to the people of the North. And we take our corporate responsibility to provide sustainable air transportation, and the highest level of customer service, to heart.
Air Borealis is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Crew Scheduler/Planner position in St. John’s, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan crew schedules for the Twin Otter;
- Ensure proper coverage is provided for sick leave;
- Arrange schedules to accommodate vacation requests without impacting the operation;
- Arrange shift trades as permitted;
- Arrange training and adjust schedules accordingly;
- Coordinate with the Director of Operations for schedule changes;
- Travel to Goose Bay on a regular basis will be required;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/requirements and work in a fast paced environment.
Qualified individuals can apply online via:https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=PROVAIR&jobId=196153&lang=en_CA&source=CC3
Air Borealis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.