Captain - Twin Otter
At Innu Mikun Airlines, a joint venture with PAL Airlines, everything we do is done with pride and dedication. We carry out aircraft maintenance, cargo handling and passenger support. Innu Mikun Airlines currently offers scheduled air service and exceptional cargo service between Goose Bay and communities on the coast of Labrador. Innu Mikun’s on time performance and high level of customer service has made the airline the choice of Northern Labrador. Through its competitive rates and timely delivery service, the airline has gained a reputation of quality service with its customers.
Innu Mikun Airlines is currently seeking qualified applicants for a Captain position on the Twin Otter in Goose Bay, NL.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
- Valid ATPL (Airline Transport Pilots License) License;
- 3000 hours Total Time;
- 1000 hours Multi Engine;
- 1000 hours PIC (pilot in command) or 2000 hours on similar aircraft type;
- Must be able to work flexible shifts;
- Must be flexible to pick up shifts on short notice for additional flights, charters and vacation/sick leave coverage;
- Must have a clean certificate of conduct, and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;
- Valid Driver’s License, with clean Driver's Abstract;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skill;
- Ability to work with others.
Qualified individuals for this position should apply online now or send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Captain – Twin Otter”.
Human Resources DepartmentInnu Mikun Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Innu Mikun Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innu Mikun Airlines is operated by PAL Airlines