At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, Service with a Smile. Our success is due to our people, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking qualified applicants for an Avionics Technician position in St. John’s, NL.
- Carry out the inspection, repair, and servicing of company aircraft.
- Carry out line maintenance and troubleshooting of avionics and related aircraft systems.
- Carry out the servicing of aircraft batteries.
- Perform component repairs as required IAW the avionics shop approvals.
- Completion of an approved Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Program (Avionics)
- Working knowledge of company operated aircraft
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations
Human Resources Department PAL Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.