Amelia Process Auditor
At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, service with a smile. Our success is due to our people, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking an Amelia Process Auditor to join our team in St. Johns, NL.
- Audit daily reports to ensure procedures are followed;
- Prepare weekly reports on broken procedures;
- Follow up with managers on a daily basis;
- Review audit reports to ensure discrepancies are corrected for:
- Ticket Value
- Flight and Ticket Status
- Unbalanced Tickets
- Provide input for Amelia training content;
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates may send their resumes in confidence to the Human Resources Department referencing “Amelia Process Auditor - YYT”.PAL Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAL Airlines is an equal opportunity employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.