At Innu Mikun Airlines, a joint venture with PAL Airlines, everything we do is done with pride and dedication. We carry out aircraft maintenance, cargo handling and passenger support. Innu Mikun Airlines currently offers scheduled air service and exceptional cargo service between Goose Bay and communities on the coast of Labrador. Innu Mikun’s on time performance and high level of customer service has made the airline the choice of Northern Labrador. Through its competitive rates and timely delivery service, the airline has gained a reputation of quality service with its customers.
Innu Mikun Airlines is currently seeking qualified AME Mechanics for our Maintenance Department in Goose Bay, NL.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
- Working knowledge of Dash 8 and Twin Otter aircraft;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations.
Why work for Innu Mikun Airlines?
Innu Mikun Airlines values each and every one of its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package to show their appreciation. This benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Pension Plan
- Health and Dental Plan
- Flight Benefits/Discounts with Interline Agreements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Social Fund
Qualified individuals for this position should apply online now or send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “AME Mechanics - YYR”.
Human Resources DepartmentInnu Mikun Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: email@example.com
Innu Mikun Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innu Mikun Airlines is operated by PAL Airlines