Through a historic agreement between the Innu and Inuit of Labrador, together with PAL Airlines, Air Borealis is an airline all can take great pride in. As a company, we have a deep respect and connection to the community, to the environment, and to the people of the North. And we take our corporate responsibility to provide sustainable air transportation, and the highest level of customer service, to heart.
Air Borealis is currently seeking qualified applicants for an AME Mechanic position for our Maintenance Department in Goose Bay, NL.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
- Working knowledge of Dash 8 and Twin Otter aircraft;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations.
Human Resources Department
Air Borealis Fax: 709-576-1802 E-Mail: email@example.com
Air Borealis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.