Aircraft Refueler Supervisor
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for aviation with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? If you're interested in working in an environment that values and respects your contribution, then we would like to hear from you!
PAL Aviation Services is currently seeking an Aircraft Refueler Supervisor to be permanently located at our base in Halifax, NS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Refuel aircraft and promptly respond to all requests for refueling;
- Operation of VHF and handheld radios to communicate with employees regarding matters relevant to the PAL Aviation Services operation;
- Marshalling/movement of aircraft which includes towing, positioning and parking of aircraft;
- Ensure familiarity with safety, hazard control and emergency response procedures;
- Ensure equipment maintenance and routine equipment checks are performed, correct minor problems and perform preventative maintenance;
- Perform data entry to report and log the above-mentioned checks and complete the paperwork accumulated during the shift;
- Assist with snow clearing in winter months;
- Transport customers to and from terminal and hotel as required;
- Perform aircraft services including: lavatory, water and ground power unit services;
- Coordinate pick-up of aircraft parts;
- Cover employee sick calls if required;
- Customer service and assistance when a Customer Service Representative is not available including: reception duties, assisting customers in accommodations, catering and transportation;
- Cash/credit card sales;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Class 3 Driver’s License with air brake endorsement;
- Previous experience in aviation refueling;
- In-depth knowledge of refueling trucks;
- Able to troubleshoot minor GSE problems and building related issues;
- Able to operate a front end loader;
- Excellent communication skills.
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Aircraft Refueler Supervisor - YHZ”
Human Resources Department PAL Aviation Services Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: email@example.comWebsite: palaviationservices.com
PAL Aviation Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
PAL Aviation Services is in a joint venture with PAL Airlines