Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for aviation with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? If you're interested in working in an environment that values and respects your contribution, then we would like to hear from you!
PAL Aviation Services is currently seeking an Aircraft Refueler to be permanently located at our base in Halifax, NS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment such as towing tractors and de-ice sprayers;
- Marshall incoming/outgoing aircraft as well as aiding in moving aircraft in/out of hangar. This includes towing, positioning and parking in ramp/hangar;
- Provide ground support services to incoming and departing aircraft;
- Refueling of Aircraft.
- Valid Class 3 Driver’s License with air brake endorsement;
- Must possess a clean driving record and be able to provide a drivers abstract;
- Must have the ability to operate VHF and handheld radios;
- Previous experience driving heavy equipment would be preferred;
- Previous knowledge of refueling, marshalling and towing of aircraft would be an asset.
Qualified individuals should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Aircraft Refueler - YHZ”
Human Resources Department PAL Aviation Services Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: email@example.comWebsite: palaviationservices.com
PAL Aviation Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
PAL Aviation Services is in a joint venture with PAL Airlines