Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
At Innu Mikun Airlines, a joint venture with PAL Airlines, everything we do is done with pride and dedication. We carry out aircraft maintenance, cargo handling and passenger support. Innu Mikun Airlines currently offers scheduled air service and exceptional cargo service between Goose Bay and communities on the coast of Labrador. Innu Mikun’s on time performance and high level of customer service has made the airline the choice of Northern Labrador. Through its competitive rates and timely delivery service, the airline has gained a reputation of quality service with its customers.
Innu Mikun Airlines is currently seeking qualified Aircraft Maintenance Engineers for our Maintenance Department in Goose Bay, NL in the areas of Structures, Maintenance, and Avionics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out and coordinate the troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of all aircraft and aircraft components, including heavy maintenance;
- Report to Maintenance Crew Chief and Maintenance Management on issues affecting the serviceability of aircraft;
- Ensure aircrafts are maintained in accordance with company and Transport Canada Regulations;
- Co-ordinate parts requirements with Maintenance Crew Chief and Maintenance Management and ensure sufficient tools and equipment are made available to accomplish the maintenance and inspection functions;
- Administration and direction of safety practices and procedures;
- Conduct regular hangar and ramp inspections and report any noted deficiencies;
- Complete work sheets for work accomplished;
- Report unserviceable maintenance equipment;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Transport Canada approved Aircraft Maintenance Course completed;
- M.E License Cat. “M1/M2”, “S” or “E”;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Experience on Twin Otter aircraft would be an asset;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- A thorough knowledge of company aircraft, and their related systems;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Must possess strong interpersonal, decision making, organization and communication skills.
Qualified individuals for this position should apply online now or send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “AME - YYR”.
Human Resources DepartmentInnu Mikun Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: email@example.com
Innu Mikun Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innu Mikun Airlines is operated by PAL Airlines