At PAL Airlines we are dedicated to providing air travelers with reliable, on-time performance, an enjoyable travel experience, and most importantly, Service with a Smile. Our success is due to our people, and we’re looking for more great people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a love for travel, enjoy meeting with people and take pride and ownership in what you do, then you’re the person we are looking for!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking aStores Clerk to join our team in St. John's, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering Data into Company Database;
- Maintaining Spreadsheets;
- Issuing parts;
- Stock purchasing;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel are essential
- Strong attention to detail, ability to meet regular deadlines and effective time management is required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Previous inventory and related work experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and shift work\
Qualified individuals for this position should send their resumes to the Human Resources Department referencing “Stores Clerk - YYT.”
Human Resources Department PAL Airlines Hangar #1, St. John’s International Airport P.O. Box 29030 St. John’s, NL A1A 5B5 E-Mail: email@example.com
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.